Download a PDF version of the client checklist.
- Initial client consultation - max 30 mins
- Empirisoft to prepare & send Quote
- Quote Approval signed & sent to Us
- Concept design can commence only once all materials below have been received.
- Company Logo sent to Empirisoft.
Logo needs to be provided electronically and good quality resolution.
- Imagery sent to Empirisoft.
Photos and other misc. graphic images must be supplied
electronically by the client. Up to an average of 4 included per page in
standard websites, in addition to top-of-page graphic. Visual
enhancement work performed where necessary. Additional charges will
apply for image scanning. The addition of graphics or photos beyond the
allowed average of 4 per webpage shall be billed at the hourly rate.
- Researched Website Designs sent to Empirisoft.
Examples of existing website designs are encouraged, to give our designers an overview of your desired outcome.
- Website Menu Items sent to Empirisoft..
Please finalise your exact menu items for commencement of design.
It is important to our designers to know what restrictions they have
to work with. For example the length of a menu item will define how
much room they have to provide in the design.
- Website Text sent to Empirisoft.
Please clearly state the content for each page. We prefer
Microsoft Word, although we can convert a wide variety of file types.
Please do not send us a draft of your text. Send us your final version.
Time required to make substantive changes to client-submitted text
after the web pages have been constructed will be additional, billed at
the hourly rate.
- Website Keywords sent to Empirisoft.
Please supply Empirisoft with an electronic list of
approximately 20 keywords to assist in search engine optimisation.
Concept Design Phase
- A maximum of 3 concept revisions are included in the Empirisoft. Website Package.
- Initial Design Concept received.
- Design Concept changes/amendments sent to Empirisoft.
- Approved Design Concept.
- Initial Proof of working website loaded onto testing server. Minor amendments sent to Empirisoft.
- Final Proof of working website loaded onto testing server. Minor amendments sent to Empirisoft.
- Finalised Website loaded onto testing server and approved by client.
- Final Invoice sent and payment received in full.
- Finished Website uploaded onto clients chosen hosting server.