Stock Trading Software
Developed for O'Donnell Kerr Financial Planners
Empirisoft managed & developed a Windows software
package for Gowdie Financial Planning. Jason and the gang at O'Donnell Kerr liked the product they took it on when Gowdie sold up their practice.
The software provides a mechanism for listed security trades to be
facilitated according to the trading model in a managed, centralised
fashion with full auditing and action history tracking.
- Project Management on behalf of Wild Lime Media.
- Development of Windows (WPF) client interface.
- Application uses intuitive Ribbon Interface as seen in Office 2007.
- SOAP web service used for data access for maximum modularity and extensibility.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 database.
- Trading Software prepared to client specification, to quoted budget and on time.
- All required functionality as described in proposal and commencement meeting delivered.
Links & Additional Information
Unfortunately at this time the software is not available for public demonstration due to sensitivity of commercial data.
For more information on this project please contact us directly.