If you purchased a a content management system with your website to update your content you will have a little login button usually at the top right or in the footer of your website.
Please contact us if you have trouble finding the link. The link will open a login page where you need to enter your username and password that has been given to you at the launch of your website.
If you forgot your password please contact us and we will reset it for you.
We provide a full user manual and step by step instructions on how to update your website. Please don't heitate to contact is if you have any questions. Feel free to download the user guide for free.
Download CMS Help Document Here
To set up your Email Account click on Tools >> Email Accounts >> Add New Email Account and click >>Next Click ADD and select POP3 from the window options
Enter the details as follows:
- Enter your name and your email address
- Ingoing mail is set to: mail.yourdomainname.com
- Outgoing mail is set to either mail.yourdomainname.com and setting the Port to 9494 (which is the preferred option) or your Internet Service provider such as for example mail.bigpond.com.au (e.g. If your internet service provider is Westnet would be mail.westnet.com.au)
- Enter Username and Password
The username is your email address
For different types of email accounts please have a look here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287532
There are different programs available that you can use, some cost money some are free. A freely availabe tool that we use is called FileZilla. Enter it in your search engine, find the latest version, download and install on your computer.
Click Here to download FileZilla
Once Installed setup your account. If you are hosting with us you can send us an email to request the login details otherwise please contact your hosting provider as we don't have access to this information.
From time to time, error does occur on website. When this time come, please send us an email with the following information for fast response and recovery:
- The URL of the page that the error occurred on
- The action you were attempting to do immediately before the error occurred, and what button or link caused it. A screenshot would be ideal.
- To get a screenshot of the error that occurs you need to do the following steps:
- Make sure you browser window is the active window
- Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard to capture the screen image
- Go to your email application (eg: outlook), place the cursor where you want to paste the image
- Press CTRL + V buttons to paste the captured image